We’ll be running a fun women’s clothes swap event on Friday 17 November at 7.30pm at the Church of the Ascension.
For £8 a head, you can enjoy a three course meal, and swap your unwanted clothes with others. One woman’s trash might be your treasure!
This event is in aid of the Clothes Bank and the Waterfall Project.
- Please drop off clothes for swapping from 5pm so they can be sorted by size.
- Please only bring clean clothes in a wearable condition with no rips, marks or stains.
- Please bring as much as you want, and take as much as you need.
- If you fancy a glass of wine with your meal, please bring your own bottles.
- Helpers wanted! Please get in touch if you can help.
- Tickets are limited and entry is by ticket only. To buy your ticket, please contact Emma. Tickets can be collected from the parish office during opening times.
- Please note this is a women only event.