Whilst we can’t have our usual great Light in the Night party this year, we’re going to have a socially distanced quest around Bitterne Park instead with treats and goodies at the end. It will be a great alternative to Hallowe’en for families of all ages. This year we’re having a Frozen theme. If you like, come dressed up as your favourite Frozen character, or a superhero if you don’t like Frozen. That means grown-ups too if you can manage it.
Book online for the quest and Jo will send you your map and all the information you will need for the evening. It is free but we are suggesting a voluntary donation of £3.00 a group.
Keeping you safe
To keep you safe all activities have been designed with social distancing in mind. By booking online, you agree to follow our safety rules. Please abide by the following whilst taking part:
- You should not take part if you are showing symptoms of Covid-19, have been told to isolate by the Track and Trace program, or should be isolating because you have been in contact with someone with symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Follow the instructions of our volunteers on the trail at all times.
- Face coverings should be worn by all over 11 years old unless medically exempt.
- All children just be accompanied by an adult.
- Adults in a family or household bubble group are responsible for the children in their family or household bubble group.
- Groups taking part should not interact with each other or congregate together at any point on the trail. Maintain a 2m minimum distance from any other group on the trail.
- Please keep 2m minimum away from our volunteers.
- Please pick one trail route and stick to it. Each route will have the same clues.
- Sanitise your hands when directed to do so by our volunteers.
- Collect your prize pack following our social distancing guidelines. Your prize pack will have been quarantined for 72 hours before distribution on the day.