If you can’t join us at one of our services at the moment, here’s how you can stay in touch at home:
- Joining our Facebook group
- using technology like Zoom to meet in our small groups by video calls. If you’re not already in a small group and would like to take part, please email the team.
- Signing up for our monthly catch up from the team to our community. If you don’t receive our emails, please sign up here.
- Following our Facebook page and Instagram with the latest news from our community
- Watching our live streamed 10.45am Sunday service
Did you know we’re on Spotify? Give us a follow! Check out our ‘Worship at home’ Spotify playlist if you’d like to get more familiar with the worship songs we sing each week.
Resources for our community
Here are some resources that you may find helpful:
- Listen to our past sermons here
- Find Digital Resources from churches around the world If you find yourself struggling, SO:Linked are a Southampton support network who can offer practical and emotional help to anyone during this time
From the Church of England:
- Time to Pray app – everything you need for Prayer During the Day, with variations according to the day of the week and the season of the Church’s year. Download for free .
- Daytime prayer and Night prayer service audio – building on the existing daily prayer feed, this includes daytime prayer and night prayer for each day. It will be available as a downloadable app in the coming weeks.
- The BBC’s Daily Service and Sunday Worship
- Prayer for the day – each day the Church of England publishes audio and text of the Prayer for the Day.
- Smart speakers – daily prayer content can be accessed via smart speaker apps