If you can’t join us at one of our services at the moment, here’s how you can stay in touch at home:
- Joining our Facebook group
- using technology like Zoom to meet in our small groups by video calls. If you’re not already in a small group and would like to take part, please email the team.
- Signing up for our monthly catch up from the team to our community. If you don’t receive our emails, please sign up here.
- Following our Facebook page and Instagram with the latest news from our community
- Watching our live streamed 10.45am Sunday service
Resources for our community
Here are some resources that you may find helpful:
- Listen to our past sermons here
- Find Digital Resources from churches around the worldIf you find yourself struggling, SO:Linked are a Southampton support network who can offer practical and emotional help to anyone during this time
From the Church of England:
- Time to Pray app – everything you need for Prayer During the Day, with variations according to the day of the week and the season of the Church’s year. Download for free .
- Daytime prayer and Night prayer service audio – building on the existing daily prayer feed, this includes daytime prayer and night prayer for each day. It will be available as a downloadable app in the coming weeks.
- The BBC’s Daily Service and Sunday Worship
- Prayer for the day – each day the Church of England publishes audio and text of the Prayer for the Day.
- Smart speakers – daily prayer content can be accessed via smart speaker apps